Wheat | Lancer
Order quantities are to be entered in metric tonnes.
Standard Wheat treatment- Vibrance @1.8 l/mt
– Lancer has medium coleoptile length and has a short to medium plant height at maturity, with significantly better lodging resistance than Gregory. – Lancer has good protein accumulation, similar to varieties such as Ellison and Sunvale.
– A slow maturing spring wheat to help capitalize on earlier planting opportunities.
– APH classification in Northern and South Eastern Zones (All NSW and QLD).
– Solid grain package with good protein delivery, good grain size and low screenings.
– Solid Stripe rust resistance package based on APR(MR) very good resistance to Stem(R) and Leaf rust (R-MR).
– Shorter canopy height with good resistance to lodging.
– Performs well under crown rot pressure.
SKU: N/A Category: Wheat